Your Legacy, Your Vision
We can help you envision the legacy you wish to build for the people and causes you care about most.
- Building wealth is about achieving the freedom to allocate your time and resources to those people and pursuits that are most fulfilling to you.
- It is never too early (or too late) to establish a plan for preserving and passing on your wealth to future generations.
- Building a plan ensures that your assets are properly and efficiently distributed to your heirs in accordance with your values and wishes.
- The purpose of legacy wealth planning is to:
- Clarify your goals and values;
- Foster communication, education, and collaboration with your family and those people who are directly impacted by your wealth;
- Mitigate the possibility of surprises, stress, confusion, and adverse financial events for both you and your heirs.
- Legacy wealth planning is part of the Estate Planning process and goes beyond the legal issues that inevitably arise from death or incapacitation.
The Peak team will work with you to:
- Identify tax planning opportunities to efficiently transfer wealth
- Review the potential benefits (or pitfalls) of trusts
- Establish charitable gifting strategies to support the people and causes that are important to you
- Name trusted contacts and (as necessary) powers of attorney to assist in securely managing your financial affairs
Get Our Latest Insights
Subscribe to our quarterly newsletter for all the latest news
and information about investing and financial planning.