Julie joined Peak Asset Management, LLC in February 2016. Julie has been a portfolio manager and personal financial advisor for more than 28 years. Julie began her career in Springfield, Illinois at a regional bank now a part of JP Morgan Chase. She served as a portfolio manager and trust investment officer and has continued to manage investments for individuals, endowments and foundations and institutional portfolios for her entire career. After moving to Denver, Julie joined Wagner Investment Management in Cherry Creek in 1998 as a portfolio manager and then Managing Director. In July 2010, the firm became part of CoBiz Wealth where Julie served as Sr. Vice President and Sr. Portfolio Manager. Julie specializes in providing investment expertise, highly personalized investment advice, thoughtful counsel and a long term commitment to meeting client needs.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Finance with a minor emphasis in Speech Communications from the University of Illinois, Urbana Illinois.
Certifications & Achievements
- Earned the right to use the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation in 1991 after completing three years of study and examinations
- Member of the CFA Institute
- Member of the CFA Society of Colorado
Interests & Philanthropy
- Served as a volunteer and board member for numerous non -profit organizations throughout her professional career
- Current Trustee and Treasurer for 9 Health Services in Denver, Colorado
- Enjoys tennis, hiking, biking and yoga and especially spending time with her two children and family.