Peak Asset Management Privacy Pledge
- At Peak, your privacy is one of our top priorities.
- We collect personal information to fill out your Investment Suitability Questionnaire, Investment Policy Statement, Investment Advisory Agreement, and to open your account(s) with the brokerage(s) you designate, to process your investment transactions and to help us provide a better level of service. We do not sell your personal information to anyone. We protect the security and confidentiality of the personal information we collect.
- Our relationship with you is our most important asset. We understand that you have entrusted us with your private financial information, and we do everything we can to maintain that trust.Details of our approach to privacy and how your personal information is collected and used are set forth below.
- We do not sell your personal information to anyone.
- We do not disclose personal information to third parties, with one exception: we may disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required or permitted under law, for example, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities. Outside of this exception, we will not share your personal information with third parties unless you have specifically asked us to do so.
- We do collect personal information in the normal course of business in order to create your account(s) and determine the proper investments for you. The information we collect may include name, address, phone number, email address, and information about your interests, family, investments, investment experience and risk tolerance. Once you have an account with us, to administer your account and serve you, we collect and maintain personal information about your transactions, including balances, positions, and history, and may include your name on an internal client list that cross-references your investments with those of other clients at Peak.
- We protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. We restrict access to personal information to our employees for business purposes only. All employees are required to safeguard such information. We maintain procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
- We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. If you identify any inaccuracy in your personal information, please contact us so that we may promptly update our records.
- We will provide notice of changes in our information-sharing practices. If, at any time in the future, it is necessary to disclose any of your personal information in a way that is inconsistent with this policy, we will give you advance notice of the proposed change so that you will have the opportunity to opt out of such disclosure.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at (303) 926-0100.